Lingo PR & Digital has been working with the Australian Camp Oven Festival since 2012 assisting with marketing, PR, content creation and awards submissions.
- Social media management
- Media planning and buying
- Graphic design
- Website design
- EDM design and distribution
- Marketing strategy and implementation
- PPC and digital marketing
- Media pitching and securing editorial coverage
- Media monitoring
- Social media monitoring
- Partnership management
- Assistance with post event surveying and data management
- Assistance with awards submissions
- Successful local, state and national coverage secured
- Major media coverage including RM Williams Outback Magazine, The Courier Mail, Nine News, ABC National, ABC Local and State, Queensland Country Life, Yahoo, Go Camping Magazine, The Great South East, Queensland Weekender, U Magazine On Sunday, Virgin Voyeur Magazine, What’s Up Downunder, The Sunday Mail, The Courier Mail, 4 x 4 Australia, The Age and more.
- Total media exposure ASR of $1,016,300 across 204 clips
- Cumulative social media reach of 1.83 million Australian Facebook users across 19.56 million content impressions
- Partnerships successfully brokered with national brands including BCF, Heat Beads, Heritage Bank, RACQ and McCormicks.