These terms and conditions of use, together with the policies, notices and disclaimers referred to below (Terms and Conditions), govern your use of the services at www.lingo.digital (Website).
About the Website
The information contained on this Website is provided by Lingo PR & Digital, ABN 34 629 257 361 and is provided in good faith for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this Website, including your use of the content, materials and information accessible on or from the Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this Website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk. Lingo PR & Digital, its directors, officers and employees do not accept any responsibility arising in relation to errors in or omissions from the information on this website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of any person relying on information on this Website. It is your responsibility to ensure any services or information available through this Website meets your specific requirements.
Lingo PR & Digital, its directors, officers and employees make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, services, content, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Lingo PR & Digital, its directors, officers and employees will not liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
Copyright and intellectual property
Lingo PR & Digital is the copyright owner of the content on this Website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on this Website.
You must not do any of the following without our prior written consent:
- Reuse, copy or reproduce any content from this website and related blogs, imagery and social content.
- Copy the content from any of the page content, blogs, images or resources associated with this Website to individual third parties for their personal or commercial use.
Subject to applicable law, we may revoke a user’s permission to use this Website at any time and may suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of this Website without notice.
User Site Permissions
In using this Website, you must not:
- Provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information;
- Violate any applicable laws, or use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
- Impersonate any person;
- Distribute viruses, corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- Collect or store personal data about other users of this Website; or
- Engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this Website or our associated social media pages and/or groups.
We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of this Website.
Lingo PR & Digital will not be liable for any delay in performing our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
This Website is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia, and users irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.