Mt Baw Baw Alpine Village is Melbourne’s closest downhill ski resort offering a fun, safe and affordable snow experience through winter and endless hours of outdoor adventure year round. Mt Baw Baw boasts over 35 hectares of downhill terrain, seven lifts, three terrain parks, 10km of cross country ski trails and three dedicated snow play areas.
Lingo PR & Digital was the contracted PR resource for Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort between 2006 and 2009.
- Coordinate and manage professional photography shoots and maintain the resort image library
- Rebrand the resort and implement a new look website
- Development of a new look resort guide and trail map
- Promotion of both white and green season
- Develop a rolling communications chart and plan scheduled editorial and media pitches
- Provide reactionary press liaison as required (including handling media enquiries and scheduling staff interviews and statements)
- Coordination of onsite OBs (with radio stations and Channel 7’s Sunrise)
- Daily liaison with Ski Vic’s appointed snow reporter
- Brokering of local media partnerships and promotions
- Media monitoring